OTTAWA, ON: The media accreditation applications for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships taking place in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, on March 16-22, 2020 are now open.
Media must apply for accreditation through the ISU Online Media Accreditation System (OMAS). The deadline to apply for accreditation is February 24, 2020.
The media information package for the event is also available and will help you prepare for your trip to Montreal. Accreditation will be granted to professional journalists and photographers only.
- Writing Press (newspaper, magazine, internet, agencies and ISU Member Federations): maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Photographer: maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Television non-right holder: maximum three professionals per organization
- Radio non-right holder: maximum one professional per organization
- Freelancer: A freelance journalist or photographer is a full-time professional editor or photographer, who is not employed by an agency or newspaper – a self-employed professional. A freelance editor or photographer must provide written evidence that he/she operates on behalf of a clearly identified media. A freelance editor or photographer operating under his/her own account will not be accepted.
The total number of accredited media representatives will be subject to space available. The Organizing Committee (OC) and ISU reserve the right to refuse accreditation should the number of applications exceed given space or if any requested information / documentation has not been provided in due time.
All applications are evaluated on an event-by-event basis and are subject to Skate Canada’s media accreditation guidelines, and the International Skating Union (ISU) media accreditation regulations.
For further information on the ISU World Figure Skating Championship 2020, including entries, standings and results, please visit the event page.