Media Accreditation: ISU Junior & Senior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final 2018
October 18, 2018
The media accreditations for the ISU Junior & Senior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final taking place in Vancouver, Canada, on December 6-9, 2018 are now open.
Media must apply for accreditation through the ISU Online Media Accreditation System (OMAS) which is available here. The deadline to apply for accreditation is November 19, 2018.
The media information package for the event is also available and will help you prepare for your trip to Vancouver. Accreditation will be granted to professional journalists and photographers only.
- Writing Press (newspaper, magazine, internet, agencies and ISU Member Federations): maximum two professionals per organization
- Photographer: maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Television non-right holder: maximum three professionals per organization
- Radio non-right holder: maximum one professional per organization
- Freelancer: A freelance journalist or photographer is a full time professional editor or photographer, who is not employed by an agency or newspaper – a self-employed professional. A freelance editor or photographer must provide written evidence that he/she operates on behalf of a clearly identified media. A freelance editor or photographer operating under his/her own account will not be accepted.
The total number of accredited media representatives will be subject to space available. The Organizing Committee (OC) and ISU reserve the right to refuse accreditation should the number of applications exceed given space or if any requested information / documentation has not been provided in due time.
For further information on the ISU Junior & Senior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final 2018, including entries, standings and results, please visit the event page.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!