Clubs Seeking Coaches | Coaches Seeking Employment
Skate Canada New Brunswick Director of Development (Technical Director)
SCNB is an organization dedicated to providing opportunities for all to participate in skating throughout their lifetime for fun, fitness, and/or achievement.
Skate Canada New Brunswick is currently seeking candidates to fulfill the role of Director of Development (Technical Director).
Core duties and responsibilities include:
· Athlete development
· Talent identification
· Technical leadership
· Develop resource network to advance the sport
· Competitive skating background and demonstrated knowledge of Skate Canada and ISU rules is required.
· Preference will be given to those with a minimum NCCP level III coaching certification
· Experience in developing and administering skating programs
· Experience with MS Office
· Ability to travel
· Bilingual (English and French) imperative
Salary based on experience.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2013. Please send to Executive Director: email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.